• Address: Dempo House, Campal, Panjim, Goa - 403 001

    Contact: +(91) (832) 2441300 | info@goacarbon.com

    CIN: L23109GA1967PLC000076

Transfer of Shares

As per SEBI norms, with effect from 1st April 2019, only transmission or transposition requests for transfer of securities shall be processed in physical form, all other transfers shall be processed in dematerialised form only.

Consolidation of Folios
If the shares are under different folios, but have the same order of names, the shareholder may write to Company’s RTA for consolidation of folios enclosing therewith all relevant share certificates. This will help the shareholders to monitor efficiently.

Change of Name
Shareholders may send the application together with original share certificate(s) and supporting documents like Gazette Copy, Marriage certificate and Court order, etc. to the Company’s RTA. The Company’s RTA, after verification will effect change of name and send the share certificate(s) duly endorsed in the new name of the shareholder(s).

Shareholders holding shares in demat form, may request the concerned DP in the format prescribed by the DP.

Delegation of power to another person to deal with shares
Shareholders need to execute a Power of Attorney in favor of the concerned person and submit a notarised copy of the same to the Company’s RTA. After scrutiny of the documents, the RTA shall register the Power of Attorney and inform the shareholder concerned about the registration number of the same. Power of Attorney holder has to furnish registration number in all communications.

Change of Name due to Merger, Demerger & Amalgamation
Requirements: Attested copy of Court Order, Memorandum & Articles of Association of the company, certified copy of Board Resolution containing the names of the authorised signatories and their specimen signatures duly certified thereon.

Trust, HUF & Partnership Firms
Shares owned by Trust, registered under Society's Act can be registered in its own name. If not, the shares can be registered in the name of Trustee.

Shares owned by HUF can be registered in the name of Karta on behalf of HUF

Shares owned by Partnership Firm, can be registered in the name of partner as an Individual.

Deletion of name
Shares held in joint names, whenever one of the joint-holders deceased on receipt of application signed by the surviving joint-holder(s) together with attested copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased, copy of PAN Card of surviving joint-holder(s) together with original share certificate(s)